Discogs Engineering Updates, February 23 – March 8 2017
Features & Updates
- Added mobile view and some light restyling to the page that enables Marketplace sellers to pay their bills via credit card.
- The tracking number input when marking Marketplace orders as shipped now allows sellers in the United States to optionally indicate a shipping company (USPS, UPS, or DHL). When provided, this will cause the tracking number in the timeline to automatically link to the shipping company’s tracking page. (More services / countries coming soon!)
- Visitors to a seller’s store using an old username will be redirected to the seller’s new username with an informational message, where that seller has changed their Discogs username.
- Corrected an issue that prevent blue (inventory) skittle indicators from linking to sellers’ inventories for specific releases.
- Long-awaited fixes improving the reliability of Marketplace orders moving to Payment Pending status once a buyer has finished paying via PayPal to 99% or higher.
- Fixed an issue in which some Marketplace orders with automatically applied shipping costs would not move on to Invoice Sent status when buyers choose a payment method besides PayPal.