Discogs Engineering Updates, February 9 – February 22 2017
Discogs is focused on continuously improving to ensure you get the best experience when buying and selling records you love, and connecting with music-lovers across the globe. Here’s all latest engineering updates and fixes that have been implemented in the past week to make Discogs better than ever.
Features & Updates
- Personal access tokens created in Developer settings are now easier to copy / paste.
- The Discogs API now provides headers to help clients avoid hitting our rate limits. More details are available in the documentation.
- Corrected a bug causing incorrect organization of Albums and Compilations on some artist pages.
- Updated our API documentation to list all supported currencies.
- Smoothed some display issues with the “Add to Collection / Add to Wantlist” et al. context menus when browsing database search results.
- Android App Version 1.0.9 released. Improvements include:
- Marketplace sales listing improvements
- You can change your preferred currency.
- Simplified the price suggestions and sales history.
- Several VinylHub improvements.
- Fixed order status bug.
- Fixed sorting collection by date added.
- Improved messaging for orders.
- Collection value syncing improvements.
- Added better error logging.
- Many other bug fixes and stability improvements.
- iOS App Version 1.9 released.
- Marketplace listing improvements
- Navigation improvements
- Account creation flow improvements
- Artist sorting improvements
- Several other bug fixes and stability improvements