- Performance improvements to the entire site, with special focus on:
- Pages displaying converted currency values, especially lists of Marketplace items
- On artist and label pages, we reduced the max results per page from 500 to 250.
- When filtering results on the main search / Explore pages, decades with no items will not appear as an option.
- Fixed an issue in which artists and labels would still occasionally appear in search results after database changes had left them with no remaining releases.
- When releases are blocked from sale in the Marketplace, sellers who have the release for sale receive a notification to let them know their listing was removed from the Marketplace. These notifications now include private comments sellers left on their listing, to help them easily identify the item. The items in question are also moved to a “Violation” status and are still visible on the Inventory page; previously these items were deleted.