Engineering Updates, August 25th – September 7th, 2016
Features & Updates
- Shipping policies based on release formats can now have upper boundaries on the number of items, to allow sellers to keep large orders from having automatically calculated shipping costs.
- Released Version 1.0.5 of the Discogs app for Android to the Play Store. Improvements include:
- It is now possible to add & edit Wantlist notes.
- More reliable API handling of collection value.
- Fixed missing images from artist releases.
- Fixed a bug with fetching purchases.
- Improved synchronization of user Lists.
- Added avatars to release reviews.
- Improved fetching of inbox messages.
- Removed vibration when finished syncing.
- Fixed several other minor bugs and errors.
- Users can now change their username up to three times after creating an account.
- Styling updates to the order page table and side bar
- Started an A/B test with order page buttons
- Started an A/B test with the “skittles”
- Users can retrieve and alter their buyer currency through the API’s profile endpoint
- Sellers’ shipping terms load in a modal window when clicking a relevant link:
- In the shopping cart, by the “I agree to order terms…” checkbox
- On any page of marketplace listings, via the “+ shipping” text
- On the order page, in the box of seller information
- Made minor adjustments to the shipping policies feature’s appearance relative to orders and inventory
- Added a disabled “Waiting on shipping cost” button in place of the checkout button on the order page when appropriate, to reinforce for buyers when an order is awaiting a shipping cost
- Fixed small issue causing 404s on the Collection page.
- Fixed a bug that caused pagination preferences to be reset after bulk editing inventory
- Fixed an issue with the display of the order page in Safari 5.1