Features & Updates
- Concluded an A/B test regarding what to show on the collection page for users who have no collection added yet; a design showing the benefits of collecting on Discogs won.
- Offers on Marketplace items will be automatically declined when they are unlisted.
- Offers on Marketplace items will be automatically deleted when the items are deleted.
- Added more analytic measurements to the submission form’s track list.
- Fixed a bug with the Discogs API that caused the count of users’ lists to show incorrectly for users that had some private and some public lists.
- Fixed a server error that could sometimes occur when releases are merged.
- Corrected a bug that caused logged-out users coming from non-English search engines to be directed to the English version of Discogs. Users who are not logged in will receive Discogs in the language their browser prefers.
- Fixed a bug that would have allowed banned users to send messages to their orders via email, or allowed these same messages on order that had been locked by Discogs staff.
- Released Android Version 1.0.8
- Fetch more complete search results when filtering.
- Better handling of search skittles.
- Improved inbox error handling.
- Added additional link to associated label(s) from a release.
- Added VinylHub record stores to search results.
- Display distance when viewing a VinylHub Record Store.
- Added setting to set unit for distances.
- Now using the ‘join’ attribute on releases.
- Improved the syncing stability.
- Upgraded dependency libraries.