Engineering Updates, December 29 2016 – January 11 2017
Features & Updates
- In the Marketplace inventory manager, the “Sold” status now links to the order on which the item was sold.
- Marketplace feedback pages are now sortable by the date the feedback was left; previously these were sorted only by the date of the order.
- Improved the look of Marketplace sellers’ stores when shared on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sales links now appear for releases on public collection pages.
- New (or newly-changed) passwords must now be a minimum of 8 characters.
- Corrected a bug in which the same Marketplace item could mistakenly be sold to two different buyers if the seller reverted a cancellation.
- Smashed a bug preventing new users from being logged in after completing the registration form.
- Fixed a bug with automatic weight calculation when listing Marketplace items via the Discogs API.
- Corrected an issue in which the “Find Your Version” feature on master release pages was not working for a small number of users.
- Updated some inaccurate language in messages sent when Marketplace offers are declined or expire.
- Fixed a bug in which Marketplace sellers using the Discogs API could possibly delete an item after it had been sold.
- Increased the size of the message box shown when changing the status of a Marketplace order.
- Multiple updates to make email delivery from Discogs more reliable and fault-tolerant.
Want to join the Discogs Community of music lovers?