Engineering Updates, January 12 – January 25 2017
Features & Updates
- Improved the look of public collection pages when shared on Facebook and Twitter.
- Removed a bug that prevented Marketplace sellers scrolling the background of an order page while changing an order’s status.
- Corrected a bug that allowed artists and labels to persist for releases removed from the database as spam.
- Fixed a collection sync issue with the iOS app.
- Knocked out a bug on feedback pages in languages other than English causing the buyer’s rating to be shown in place of the seller’s rating.
- Cleaned up a bug in which collections and some other data was still visible on Discogs accounts that have been closed.
- Updated API documentation to clearly indicate throttling rules regarding user agents.