Features & Updates
- The Marketplace Order page no longer shows the email address of the seller.
- API: Releases and master releases now have attributes for the number of items for sale in the marketplace and the lowest price of those items. (i.e. “X for sale from Y”)
- API: Extra format data is available on the master release versions endpoint
- API: Added a couple additional data fields to the new User Lists endpoint(s)
- Fixed a bug where Marketplace buyers would receive a “Looks like this item got away…” notification for items which they first added to their cart, and subsequently made an offer that was accepted.
- The “Cancelled” status on seller’s lists of Marketplace orders now correctly shows all orders in any cancelled state.
- Fixed a minor XSS vulnerability
- Closed an old bug where the “haves” value wouldn’t properly increment to 1 for new submissions with the “Add to Collection” box checked; the new submission form has not exhibited this behavior and it’s safe to assume this is resolved.