Engineering Updates, November 17th – November 30th, 2016
Features & Updates
- Rolled out a new authentication service for Discogs
- Concluded a long-running A/B/X experiment for the status change / “next action” button on Marketplace orders. The new variation has a combination dropdown with a button that pre-selects the most likely next needed action.
- Resolved a small bug with the wantlist API endpoint.
- Corrected a bug that could prevent some items from being removed from a list.
- Mopped up an error with the “pay by check” option for Marketplace fee invoices – this option should now redirect to a printable page suitable for inclusion with a check.
- Fixed a bug with master releases that have no releases contained – these should now result in a 404 Not Found page.
- Eliminated a loophole that would have allowed sellers to add HTML to their Marketplace listing comments.
- Released iOS App Version 1.7
- Major improvements to the Artist and Label views
- New Settings view
- Updated Help view
- Folder editing and deleting
- Fix for the save image crash
- Facebook login fix
- Several other minor stability improvements