In the weekend of April 20 and 21, we’ll be heading to Brussels, Belgium to celebrate independent music at the second edition of the Independent Label Market Brussels! After the success of the first edition last year (almost 2,000 visitors!), this year they’re teaming up with Listen Festival as part of the Sound District – an area entirely dedicated to music nested in the beautiful Halles de Saint-Géry, in the very heart of Brussels. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
What To Expect At Independent Label Market Brussels:
- Discover new music with over 30 labels present
- Get your hands on indie releases, exclusives, collector’s items and rarities in a wide variety of musical styles at the record fair
- Meet and great artists, musicians and DJs during signing sessions, showcases, and radio live stream programs
- Workshops and master classes by Poppunt, Court Circuit, and SAE
- Live radio broadcasts from the Sound District by Kiosk Radio, with live streams on Red Light Radio, Dublab, Lyl Radio & Le Mellotron.
- Turnlab showcases newest trends in music production with Gear & Synth Fair
- Bar, food, and DJ sets all weekend
- Several after parties in the city with labels participating in ILM
- Loads more!
Check here for more information!
Interested in joining the passionate community of music lovers at Discogs? Sign up for an account to track your Collection, start a Wantlist, and shop for thousands of music releases in the Marketplace!