Shipping Policies are a requirement for all Sellers starting November 1, 2020.
In an effort to give further guidance to setting up your Shipping Policies, we’ve put together a small series of short, concise video tutorials to help you through the process of setting up your Shipping Policies. Below you’ll find a quick guide to creating a complete Shipping Policy, how to use some of the features in the editor to make getting set up easier, and add additional shipping methods once you’ve got a complete Shipping Policy set up.
We’ll add more tutorials as we create them. If there’s anything in particular around Shipping Policies you’d like to see a video tutorial for, please let us know and we’ll do our best to create one for you.
- A Quick Overview of the Shipping Policy Editor
- How to Set Up a Complete Shipping Policy
- How to Set Up a Method for Shipping with Insurance
- How to Set Up a Small Formats Shipping Method
- How to Duplicate a Shipping Policy or Method
- How to Disable or Delete a Shipping Policy or Method
- How the Destinations List Works
A Quick Overview of the Shipping Policy Editor
How to Set Up a Complete Shipping Policy
How to Set Up a Method for Shipping with Insurance
How to Set Up a Small Formats Shipping Method
How to Duplicate a Shipping Policy or Method
How To Disable or Delete a Shipping Policy or Method
How the Destinations List Works
Looking for more info about Shipping Policies? Find everything you need — more set-up guides, shipping rate templates, webinar recordings, FAQs, and more – right here.
- How to Make Sure Your Shipping Policies Are Complete by November 1, 2020
- Shipping Policies Glossary
- An Overview of Recent Improvements to the Shipping Policy Editor
- Step-By-Step Guide to Setting Up Your Shipping Policies
- Common Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- Why We’re Updating the Discogs Marketplace for the 2020s